International Conference "Contracts, Procurement, and Public-Private Arrangements" - Paris, May 30 & 31 - 2012
This conference focuses on the recent developments in contract theories. Papers are invited on all topics of contract theories including: Relational contracting, transaction costs, renegotiations, incentives, attribution mechanisms, incomplete contracting, contract design, benchmarking, privatization, corruption, institutions.
Papers presented may be theoretical or applied. A special attention will be given to proposals addressing issues related to procurement and public-private arrangements.The conference will bring together academics, policymakers and practitioners to discuss those issues. The conference format will be designed to facilitate informal interactions among participants and promote future collaborations.
- The submission deadline is March 1st, 2012
- Decision will be announced by March 15th, 2012
- Completed drafts of accepted papers are due by May 15th, 2012
- Florencio LOPEZ DE SILANES, Edhec-Lille
- Giancarlo SPAGNOLO, Stockholm School of Economics
- Steve TADELIS, Univ. of California-Berkeley
- Ekaterina ZHURAVSKAYA, Paris School of Economics
The conference will take place on 30th and 31st may, 2012 at the Maison des Polytechniciens.
Registration fees: 150 Euros (full price)/ 80 Euros (PhD students and students graduated from IAE)
For further information: conf.chaireEPPP@univ-paris1.fr